Thursday, August 21, 2008

self study

'' Two enery firms to rise price. Energy firm E.On and Scottish and Southern Energy are to rais gas and electricity prices bu up to 29%.'' This is the front news in BBC business news. I think it is a big news because the price of the gas and electricity is business with the daily life for people in UK. Although raised price just happaned in Scottish and Southern, it is also possibily to take same practise in England. If it happaned in London, it means the cost of life will be increase. It will a problem to our life, i should try to earn more money by myself. In fact the inflation is popular in each countries. I think it is not very well for raise price of gas and electricity.
Acturally,i looking for a job recentlly but it is difficult for me beacuse the boss always ask people can speak fluent english. I must improved my English as soon as possibile.

No comments: