Thursday, August 7, 2008

just talk something to myself

Recently i feel not very well, i usually very lazy in everyday in this week. Just like the blogger, it is a long time to write anythings. I nearly can not fouces on language study,so the result obviously badly. Tuesday the first part of seminar, i just get E. Although i have not work hard in my free time, i still can not believe that i just get E. I can remember last month,my first month after arrived london, my report about the research also get D. At end of the month, i have the talk with my teacher-- Jim. He told me that it is very difficult to get A in here.In generally, most students should get B or C. But in fact, i just get D, i never get same result of exam like this in my own country. At last he answered me that 'Do not worry about that, it is just first month for you.In the last two months, you should work hard in your area of weakness and you can raise your levelp of english as usual rule'. But second month would passed, i still feel few improve in my english. I try to find the reason why i can not improve my english. In a ward, i have not finish my plan for study. Actural, i always the perfect plan to study. But i usual can not finish it in time.
Now the time is limited, i have the language course for last month. I must succeed. So i want to say:
come on !!! come on !!! come on!!! and hurry up to myself.

No comments: